Saturday, May 3, 2008

cute card thursday


well after 2 days of trying to get a good card, this is the best i could get. it is so hard trying to do things with your keft hand, i get so upset i want to give up, but every once in a while the withdrawls get to you and you just have to try again. i made this card for cute card thursday the theme was in the garden i picked this image for it wasnt to much detail lol my friend claudia sent me this stamped image.there is a lot of mistakes but hey i tried lol

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a fabulous Tilda. Hope you're being careful with your poorly hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Donalda, fab image and I love the paper.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and all this with a poorly hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the cards on your blog love coming and visiting here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty Donalda. I love the medaillon and your colouring is beautiful. After you recovered fully, maybe you'll stay by colouring with your left hand, because you got so used to it..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, I love the pretty bee paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. my gosh donalda. you are the sweetest.
    and your card did turn out fabulous!
    i could never do that with left :-)
    you did great.
    Claudi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card...I like how the little white flowers seem to pop out. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, this Tilda fitts so well in the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done you! love this Tilda image and glad you are able to have a little fun with crafting! love annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))