Monday, May 19, 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge


This weeks theme on Tilda & Co the theme is BEADS. So I made the challenge into my granddaughters birthday card, She will be 5 next week. So since she loves purple like her grandma I made her card in purple. lol I colored my Tilda in with the copic markers and the took some tacky tape and covered the whole stamped image. I then took some micro beads and covered the image. I matted it on purple and then took my circle punch and made some scallops. I took the photo corner punch from SU and done the same thing to it with the taky tape and beads and placed it in the corner. The scalloped circle and birthday greeting is also from SU.I added some brads to the photo and to the center flower. Thanks so much for the challenge !!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Donalda your grandaughter will be over the moon with this, it is lovely, pink and mauve go so well don't they. How is your hand today. Is it 2morrow you go to have your therapy
    have a good day
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Karte ist wunderschön!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice card. Lovely colours and papers!

    my blog,
    www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stamped image looks really fab. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card- I love the backing papers. You have coloured Tilda in beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, love the colours - so pretty, your grand-daughter will love it :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card.Looks like hard work with all those tiny beads.Brilliant.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came to congratulate you on this gorgeous beaded card! It is fantastic...I thought it must've taken hours and a very patient hand..but reading your write-up about it, the copic colour is shining through the beads....? Excellent job! bx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))