Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sweet Sugar Challenge


Sweet Sugar Challenge's Blog is back !!!!!!!! So glad to have you back and sure hope you are feeling better.
This week it was to make anything but a card. So I used to make these all the time so thought I would try it on the challenge. I took a oversized puzzle piece and covered it with patterned paper. I colored the Sugar Nellie image in with my copic markers. I used some prima flowers and some white sparkly flowers and added some Stickles to them. I used some purple puncinella and glued that to the bottom and then layered my flowers on. I took my crop a dile and punched some holes in the 2 upper section pieces and added some eyelets and ran some ribbon through for a hanger.Don't forget to go check the challenge blog out

10 comments:

  1. This is great Donalda, what a fab idea. The stamp is gorgeous. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great...a lot of detail to be admired! bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Donalda, love the giant jigsaw piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! now this is just the Cutest!! and so creative...I love this altered puzzle piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love this and what a great and different idea:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Donalda, what a fabtastic idea, My GC would love it
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this, Donalda! Wonderful idea.
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is terrific Donalda! Love the layout and your colouring. Great creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))