Saturday, May 10, 2008

Note Pad


One of the guys I work with and his wife are good friends of mine and today she is graduate from Nursing School. So I wanted to make her a little something so I used the image that my dear friend Claudia sent me couldn't of been a more perfect image. My so helpful grandson has been helping me so I can play, he is the greatest. The image is from High Hopes (loving these stamps) I used my copic markers to color it in and also used some punches from Stampin Up and some prima flowers, I used the purple stickles in the center of the flowers and I also added some stickles to the wings. I sure hope she will like it.

4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Donalda, you're getting very good with your left hand now! I'm sure your friend will love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest!! I bet she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant little book Donalda, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one of my favourite HH images and love the card you have created with it. I think this is one stamp I'm going to have to track down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))