Friday, May 16, 2008

I got an award !!!!!


Wow I just got an award !!!!!! Man this is great my very first one. Thank you so much Lynn. This just made my day.
I just knew there was no way I could not stamp or have any relaxing time that I had to learn to do this with my left hand till I was able to use my right one but after tons and tons of images that went to the trash i started getting some good ones. Thank you so much dear.
So I am going to pass this one to my very dear friend Claudia She has taught me so much about the copic markers and has always kept me in plenty of images, this dear lady got me into the magnolia stamps and I just love them. I had done vintage for several years but when she showed me these magnolia's I just fell in love.

I am also sending this to my friend Debbie of Debbie's Die Cuts. She is a very sweet lady and also has some awesome die cuts. She has become a very dear friend over the years and she is very special too.

And then I am passing this onto Heather too, She is another sweetheart but I have to say everyone is so sweet and so generous and helpful it is so hard to just pick 3 I wish I could give it to everyone.
Have a great weekend and thank you again so much Lynn

4 comments:

  1. congratualations with your award. Thanks for your comment on my blog, you asked about the scallops, but your reaction is under my awards, so I am not sure which ones you mean, some I make with the corner punch from EK, others with nestabilities, a scalloped scissors, or paper that already has scallopes.....
    So if you need more, tell me which ones you mean and I come back to you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Donalda! you deserve the award and are an inspiration to me to keep going, no matter what! annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! And thank you for giving me one too!! I'll post it as soon as I'm done stamping images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))