Sunday, May 25, 2008

Thank you Card


I was in need of a Thank you card so I made one like the one I made for my granddaughter's birthday card with the micro beads. By the way I won a free stamp for that over at Tilda & Co for that card. I was so excited !!! So make sure you check the challenge blog out.
I colored the Tilda with my copic markers and then used the tacky tape and clear micro beads on the image and also the photo corner at the bottom right. All punches and wording stamp is from Stampin Up.

3 comments:

  1. ooo you did it again! its super!!!!

    i cant wait to see it in " real life" xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the win! and a lovely card you made again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! This is the most Super Cute and Fabulous card ever...I love the way you used the beads...I'm always afraid to do this...and I have the beads!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))