Thursday, May 29, 2008

Two 4 One !!!!!!!!


Well I thought I would get a two 4 one going here, I have so much work to do this weekend so I thought this was the easiest way to get all the challenges done. Sorry !!
This week on Cute Card Thursday the theme was patterned paper. So I used a couple of different patterns on the card and colored the Magnolia images in with my copic markers. Added some eyelets and ribbon and some prima flowers oh and some stickles on Tilda's wings.
Now for the Tilda & CO Challenge Blog it was to use torn paper. So all of my layers except for the card base is torn and I distressed it with some vintage distressed ink. All stamps are Magnolia except the grass is from High Hopes

16 comments:

  1. Oh!!! Very pretty... You've doen a great job layer on here. I really like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! I love that paper from Basic Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Gorgeous card!! and a wonderful take on both challenges. I love the scene you've created here...and the Tilda on the bottom corner like this is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Great Donalda, so much work in it. Well done using your right hand, don't push it to much though.
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow fantastic card Donalda, the colours are wonderful and I love the little scene you have created

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Donalda, love these papers, gorgeous colours and fab images
    thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and great image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and cute card! Love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi donalda, Such a pretty card and I love the colour scheme and of course your cute stamps. Have a great weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  10. how gorgeous... love the scene and the colours... great Tilda image :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card! I really love the colours you've used.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. your card is so cute, sweet and fantastic - wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is stunning!Love the scene and colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo, love that tree! fabulous card Donalda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))