Saturday, May 10, 2008

Debbie's Die Cuts





I had some help here today so I figured I would try to finish my book for Debbie's Die Cuts I used her File Book Die Cut to make me a book for all the colors I have of copic markers. I thought this would be a easy way of trying to match the colors instead of having to try them each time. The front and back are out of her chipboard and then the inside is regular white paper die cut. I covered the chipboard covers with paper from Daisy D's. I also used Debbie's new die cut brackets and then her photo holders, these were painted with pearlscent paints and of course I used my favorite stamp from Magnolia. Now the inside I have used Debbie's Inchie Die Cut then matted them on some 1 1/4 squares. The butterfly stamp is from ISC Make sure you go check Debbie's Die Cuts out she has so many new dies you will just love them all.


6 comments:

  1. Oh Donalda - not only is this an absolutely gorgeous book but I am trying not to be jealous of your copics! Trying but not achieving it! LOL Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful book, love the inserts and the gorgeous Tilda on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Donalda. Love what you did with the die cuts. I am off to check out the website you were talking about.
    btw, the cupcake you were asking about is from High Hopes :)
    Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous little book..and what a great idea!...love the little Tilda!!
    Thank you for entering my blog candy and the well wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. uiii. is this cute.
    you are so creative.. i love this!!! good luck with ilas candy my friend
    hugs
    claudi

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely book and a fabulous way of keeping track of those copics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))