Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cute Card Thursday 9


I made this card the other day for Debbie at Debbie's Die Cuts for an example for one of her new dies, the oval frame. I had so much fun making this card. I ran the die cut through one of my cuttlebug embossing folders. The hedgehog stamp is from Penny Black and the wording is from Stampin Up. And I just happened to add some jewels to the card so I guess I can use this for Cute Card Thursday since this weeks challenge was to use jewels or gems. How lucky can I be. Again another project with the left hand. I will be so glad when the time comes I can use my right hand again.

15 comments:

  1. Cute card....love penny black thank for the tip on the site you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ach how darling.
    how did you manage to ty this bow??
    this looks PERFECT! this must have been painful for you

    hugs
    claudi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is Gorgeous!! I hope your hand heals quickly!! Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so supercute. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Donalda, love that cute hedgehog. Take care.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Donalda!! Love the layout and the little glittery butterfly. Glad you are back to crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, I love the embossing and cute stamp :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, I love the colours and I am a real hedgehog lover
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - I love PB hedgies - great use of the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card Donalda, such a sweet image, I hope your hand heals quickly!

    thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is Stunning. Absolut perfect Work.........

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute hedgie image! I thought I'd commented allready but don't see it .. .. and yours isn't the only blog so it seems I've been commenting into thin air! I do hope you get the ones I'm leaving this evening. annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))