Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday Sketchers#1


Have you heard about the new Friday Sketchers Blog? If you haven't you need to go over and check it out. They have some wonderful design team member's showing such awesome work. This week the sketch was from Claudia I made this card for the sketch challenge this week and you have to excuse my left handed work, still have 4 more weeks of not using my right hand I will be so glad to be able to use this hand again. The stamp is from Penny Black, and I used my cuttlebug embossing folder and my nestabilites dies.The turquoise paper is from the new line of casacata paper from WorldWin Papers. I so love there paper

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this is Stunning. Absolut perfect Work,love the colors....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - love it

    Hugs from
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Donalda I can't believe you did this with your left hand! Fabulous work - way to go! Lol Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a beautiful card. Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolute darling card. i love your embellishments and your coloring. thank you for participating in our first week Donalda - i hope you are soon feeling better.

    hugs

    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, so chicy;) Hugs, Camilla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card, love the funky paper and fab stamp. Cant believe you did this left handed, well done and hope your better soon :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was away for the weekend.... So I am a little late for leaving a comment. Beautiful card! Love that PB girl!! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card.



    www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh really funny and so lovely. wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  12. another fabulous card and the image makes me smile! you are doing really well left handed, maybe you should keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))