Thursday, May 26, 2011

Believe In Fairies!!

lotv526sm

 

Good Day dear friends. Today we have a new challenge over at Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog and we would like to see  I Believe in Fairies. Oh and what adorable fairies Lily Of the Valley have. I have used the Fairy Present to show you today. Just so adorable. I have colored her with  my copics and have used some papers from BG. I sort of drew a mushroom lol  to pop her on.  The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley. I left this card CAS and just added some ribbon around the corners of the card.

I do hope you all will come and join us for this week’s challenge. And don’t forget to go visit the rest of the Design team and see all there gorgeous work.

Thanks for stopping bye today it means so much. Sending you big hugs ((((((()))))))

lotv526

3 comments:

  1. Absolutly beautiful...

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you have used the sheer ribbon so the papers are visible through it & the mushroom is a lovely idea. The whole design is quite unusual & the patterns are so eye-catching that any embellishing would be too much.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))