Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Father’s Day

Hello everyone !!!

I am back with another sneak peak for you of the soon to be released  stamps from It’s a Boy Thing. Oh folks you are just going to have to have them all I know you will. They are so adorable !!!

Today I am showing you Arm Chair Bear. Oh look at that precious little one !!! I colored my image in with copic’s and used some papers from BG. The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the latest Clear Additions Stamps.

I used one of the Spellbinder dies to cut my image out. And I got some photo corners out of my stash. Ribbon is from SU and ribbon slide is from my stash also. Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me today. Sending you big HUGS ((((((())))))))

lotvalley

Make sure you keep your eye out for more sneak peaks. The Design Team has sure been busy giving you all kinds of sneak peaks so save your penny’s I know you are going to have to have them all !! lol

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome! this stamp is so perfect for fathersday! Love it!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm... I'm probably going to need another job so I can buy all these fab images. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous image, and I love the fab rich green colour!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wording on your ribbon slider is lovely & really sums up the little scene. The papers are just incredible & I love your striped armchair. this is a really lovely homely scene.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Donalda, can't wait for the release ! Love that deep green colouring !!!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT card! Love EVERYTHING about it.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))