Thursday, May 5, 2011

Time to Play !!

lotvalley2sm

Yelp, I am back with another sneak peak !!! I just can’t get enough of coloring these cute little boys from It’s A Boy Thing from Lily Of The Valley .  And you all are going to be that way once you get your hands on them!!

Today I am showing you Land Ahoy !!! He is having himself a ball isn’t he??

I have colored my image with Copic’s and papers are from BG. The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley.  I used some SU ribbon and an anchor charm I had in my stash. I adhered some rhinestones in a couple of the corners. The border punch I have used is from Fiskars.

Each day that goes by is closer to the release date so get ready. I know you are going to have to have them.

lotvalley2

6 comments:

  1. oh stunning fabulous new image and perfect layout and colouring
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Donalda. I can see how much you are enjoying playing with these cuties.
    Fab image and I love the charm..perfect!

    Love & hugs Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers are quite striking & I love that anchor charm - soo apt for the image as is your placing of it. I like the way that border puch emphasizes the sea/waves theme too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, adorable card Donalda, love the sweet image.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work as always Donalda! good to be back surfing blogland! I am in the UK at last, staying with my son at the moment. Hope you're well. (hugs) Nettie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donalda,
    You have show cased these stamps in such a lovely way. I can't wait until they come out, I just have to have them. LOL! Your work is so fantastic I am in awe of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))