Thursday, May 5, 2011

Time to Party !!!!

lotvmay5thsm

Happy Thursday Everyone !!!! Today I am back with a new challenge over at Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog  where the theme this week is Animal Antics.

I have used these cute adorable mice from the latest release, this adorable image is called Cherry On Top and you can find it at Lily Of The Valley. I have colored my image in with my copic’s and have used an sentiment from the new Clear Addition’s release. Oh folks these are a must have that is for sure.

Papers I used are from Bearly Mine Designs. And then I used one of the doily dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.   Ribbon and lace are from my stash and I have added some flat bling to a couple corners of the card.

Well I do hope you will come and join us for the challenge this week and also stop and visit the rest of the DT to see there gorgeous work.

Thanks for stopping bye, I so appreciate it so much. Hugs dear friends ((((((((())))))))))))

lotvmay5th

4 comments:

  1. I adore this card Donalda, the mice are so busy, it makes me smile every time I see this image ! Love the DP and red doily too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my this is so gorgeous. Love the scrappaper and the stamp you used!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Donalda!
    I love this cute image and the papers you have chosen are perfect.
    Sorry I'm so late with commenting, just busy at work and trying to catch up a little!

    Love & Hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful cherry theme so well emphasized by those papers & the colours you have used. I especially like that doily die which adds to the sense of a platter overflowing with goodies.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))