Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday

sweeyshopsm

Happy Sunday dear friends !!!
I don’t know what it is like where you are but boy here it is so cold and so rainy. I so enjoyed the first part of the weekend but now it is turned really cold. So that means staying in where it is warm and playing lol

So this morning I made a card with one of the new images from Sugar Nellie this one is called Sybil. Isn’t she just simply adorable?? I so love coloring these images for the shading is already done for you. I have colored her with my copic’s and  I am really loving how this one turned out. I have both granddaughters having birthdays very soon and one is such a diva I just had to load this card up lol I have used some papers from Raspberry Road.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaf is a Nellie Snellen punch. I have used this beautiful ribbon I had and the sentiment is from Lily of The Valley punched out with a SU punch. Oh and that pink pin, a very sweet dear friends sent me a goodie package and that was in there, just love it.

Now these are available already over at Funky Kits so I am sure you are going to have to have them.

I am entering this card into a few challenge

The Sweet Stop for there gorgeous sketch

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge Blog  for anything goes

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog for the theme Pink a Licious

Paper Sundaes for the theme of Happy Birthday

sweeyshop

17 comments:

  1. Another fab card hun, loving the colouring! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty! Love it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donalda,
    Beautiful card,gorgeous papers and lovely image coloured beautifully :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry I'm late with everything again!!
    Beautiful card, isn't she just the sweetest doll? Reminds me of Shirley Temple!
    Fab colouring and the papers are gorgeous.
    Love the big fat bow too.

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so far behind on comments and now I am just drooling over all your lovely cards! Just when I think you cannot make another georgous card I find a whole blog full that I missed while I was gone. This is so adorable I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine beat me to it - she does remind me of Shirley Temple. That pink pin is delightful the way you have used it with the floral spray & I love the gingham bow combined with the pink striped paper. This is just beautifully girlie.
    It's raining here too. Hope it gets better for you.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your stunning card on Paper Sundae's site, your image is fantastic and colored beautifully. Would love for you to visit my blog www.Cardsbyjudie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwww, she's so sweet! The weather turned cold and nasty here too. Hope it doesn't last long.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  10. DARLING card, and I LOVE the image you used!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so gorgeous Donalda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie, absolutley stunning, gorgeous work, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOODNESS! This is spectacular! Thank you for playing with us at the RRR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable card!! Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what a pretty card! Love the image, that big beautiful bow and your flower embellishments! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. isn't she adorable?! Super cute and I just love the big bow!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))