Friday, May 20, 2011

Simply Adorable and some cutie’s from LOTV

sbsm

Hello there !! How is everyone’s weekend going so far?? I hope you are having a great one. We are having such wonderful weather here so far and am so loving it. Not hot and not cold just perfect.

Today I have a few cards to show you and first up is my card for The Sugar Bowl where there is a wonderful sketch for you with the option of Birthdays.

I used this adorable image from the line of Simply Adorable at Sugar Nellie called Nancy ! She has been colored with my copic’s and I have used some of the beautiful papers from the Tim Holtz Collection. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I am so loving these new flowers that are out now. The leaf punch is from Nellie Snellen and I used a border punch from MS and added some flat pearls to it in places. I had a little bear charm in my stash so thought it would look so cute on this card with the bear image. The ribbon is also from my stash and I used the tutorial from Becca to make it, the queen bow lady lol

sb

Next up is this little cutie from Lily Of The Valley he is called Happy Times. He has been colored with my copic’s and I have used some papers from my stash. I used the ticket punch from SU on the corners of the center panel and used some Spellbinder dies for my image and sentiment which is also from Lily Of The Valley. Now wouldn’t this make such a great Father’s Day Card this new release is just out of this world.

lotv2

My last card to show you today is also from Lily Of The Valley called Astronaut. I also colored him with my copic’s and have used a border punch from Fiskars. The papers are from SU and the tickets are also from the clear additions collection at Lily Of The Valley. The large stars are from a Sizzix die.

Well I think I have all my posts caught up from Mr...... Blogger have some major issues. This one card never got posted as it was scheduled . But I do hope you have enjoyed these new releases I have shown you today. I so appreciate you stopping bye .

Sending you all big hugs ((((((((())))))))))))

lotv1

5 comments:

  1. My favourite has to be the first - all those details with the little charm, the pearls & that delicate bow which is so in keeping with the image. Love the soft colours & especially your colouring of the bear. Upon which subject - the next for me is the little astronaut with his bear - just delightful for a little boy & I particualrly like the way you have placed that star border so there are both red & white ones peeking through the cuts. I'd better get myself off to sleep before I slumber at the keyboard, the birds about to start the dawn chorus at 0400 am here.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful cards Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first card is stunning Donalda. The lovely soft colours of the DP are just perfect with that sweet image. And the other two cards are just perfect for a wee boy. Love them all.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another really cute card. Great colour choices. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Donalda, loving the new LOTV images and of course the Simply Adorable range from SN are fantastico...I just love to colour them in.
    Love all of your cards and thanks for entering the Sugar Bowl challenge.
    Happy crafting Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))