Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer

lotv519sm

 

Hello dear friends

I am back with my challenge card for Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog, where the theme this week is  Here comes Summer.

I have used this adorable Pirate Bear from Lily Of The Valley. The circle sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from there Clear Additions collection.

This cute adorable bear has been colored with my copic’s. I also used a border punch  from Fiskars

I am not sure the make of my papers for they were in my stash but I used some ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and some pirate brads I had in my stash.

I hope you all will come and join in the challenge this week as always there is wonderful prizes and this week there is a voucher from Lily Of The Valley and what better way to get some of the new release !!!

Thanks for stopping bye and am sending you all big hugs ((((((((()))))))))))

lotv519

7 comments:

  1. I love this little chap & your choice of papers is perfect. The way that ribbon ties in with the cardboard box colour is brilliant & the little hat & boat details great. I like the wave effect of the punched border giving the illusion of sea too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Donalda. The teddy pirate is so sweet (not a ferocious pirate!) and the papers are a perfect choice to go with the theme as are the brads. I think you just might be lovin' these new stamps huh?

    Love & hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killing me with all of these! Each one is cuter than the last. This little guy is so sweet.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Donalda, one of my faves for guys cards and that lotv chap is adorable !!!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card Donalda,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little pirate and your background paper is perfect. Your creative jucies are overflowing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card! This is the one I came over to comment on, it's just I've passed so many great ones on the way! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))