Sunday, May 8, 2011

Believe in Magic

magicsm

Happy Mother’s Day to all of you Mother’s out there.  I hope you have a wonderful day today and get spoiled very much.

My youngest is coming over for lunch and will be spending some time with her and her family this afternoon. It is a very raining day again. I so thought we were past this. I know so many places need rain so bad but here we are always having flood warnings. I am ready for some sunshine here instead of dark gloomy days.

Today I would like to show you another sneak peak from Lily Of The Valley. You have a few more days to wait till these cuties come out and you can fill your carts up with them.

Today I am showing you Abracadabra!!! Oh let the Magic begin.

He has been colored with my copic’s and I have used some papers from BoBunny. Just love the colors of these papers. I have used a sentiment from Lily Of The Valley also and used a SU scallop punch on it. I used some photo hangers from Close to my Heart and some ribbon from SU. I added some spacers in the corner of my card. The sketch I used is from Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog  and the theme over at Paper Sundaes is Magical and Mythical.

Well again have a wonderful Mother’s Day I need to get things ready for the gang to get here. Thanks so much for stopping bye and don’t forget to click over at Lily Of The Valley tomorrow to fill your shopping carts up. You are going to have to have all of these cuties.

Sending you Big Hugs your way (((((((()))))))))))

magic

8 comments:

  1. Goodness - the colours are wonderful & dare I say "magical" - I like the way the spell book is propped up against Teddy. The orange ribbon with the black hangers is brilliant.
    Have a lovely time with the family.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Donalda...this is fab, the stamps are simply adorable!!

    Thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card hunni!! the image is gorgeous...and the colours are fab-u-lous!! hugs Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Donalda,so gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and cheerful card. Thanks for sharing :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Love the papers and super cute image! Great take on our sketch :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image and fabby papers so well suited! Thank you for playing along with Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card just puts a smile on my face! Your coloring is stunning and I just love this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))