Monday, May 2, 2011

Dad !!! A sneak peak from LOTV

lotv2sm

Hello dear friends. I am back with another sneak peak from the soon to be released stamps for Lily Of The Valley. Oh I tell you I keep saying I love these and boy I do love these. Each and everyone of these are just the cutest !!! They will be released the 11th of May and like I told you yesterday you are going to want them all.

Today I am showing you Dad’s The Word. Oh so adorable. Just want to squeeze these little bears.

He is colored with my copic’s and papers are from BG. I have used a MS punch around the page and one of My Favorite Things circle dies. These gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is from Lily Of The Valley from there latest release of the Clear Additions stamps.  The cardstock is from Marco’s Papers .

Well I hope you have been visiting the other girls on the Design team for all the sneak peaks they are giving you. They are simply the cutest. Keep stalking Lily Of The Valley for you won’t have to wait much longer and you will be able to get your hands on them. Just remember these stamps sell out fast so make sure you get your order in.

Well you all have a wonderful day and will chat with you all later and will be back with some more sneak peaks for  you.

Sending you all big hugs ((((((()))))

lotv2

6 comments:

  1. I can see what you mean, from what I've seen so far, I want them all too!!! Love the adorable bear and what you did with him


    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so such interesting layering with all the trellis work & it works beatifully. The colours are great with the papers - unusual & lovely that you've included flowers for a male card. I can't see why men cannot have flowers - & this does not look girlie but just right.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous card Donalda and that little chap is going on I must have list.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable card! Love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card...and love the background and the punch around the page design..lovely.

    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))