Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Have Fun !

lotvsm



Good day dear Friends!!! I trust you all are doing well.



I just can’t get enough of coloring these new stamps they are just so adorable. So today I have Mini Bear to show you. My sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley in the Clear Additions Collection



I have colored my image with my copic’s and used some ribbon from SU. My papers are from K&Co.



My washer I have under the brad says Adventure on it but I can’t get a good picture for you to be able to read it. Sorry !!! I am entering this into the challenge over at Copic Creations.



So glad you dropped bye today and once again Click on over to Lily Of The Valley and get your new stamps. I am telling you they are WONDERFUL as always.



Big hugs to you (((((((((((()))))))))



lotv

13 comments:

  1. FAB card Donalda - LOVE that image!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning sweetie, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow car & how you accented it with a yellow ribbon. The washer is a lovely idea too - really hinting at those tyres in shape with the brad but also at the tools, nuts & bolts aspect. I like the sentiment & how you've used that deep burgundy from the patterned paper as your base layer.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, just bought that stamp, must ink it up!
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are just enjoying torturing me aren't you! I'm loving the new release and you just keep coming up with new projects using it and making it even more irresistible! I'm holding on to my won't power by my fingernails...but I'm afraid that they are going to split any second now...
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your card is fab! Love that image and those layers, oh just a beautiful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, gorgeous card Donalda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS card - love this image, and you've coloured it beautifuly.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you colored the fun little card and great dp with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously fabulous Hon.
    The colouring and shading on the car is amazing and I love the choice of papers.

    Love & hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donalda, your mini bear in his yellow car looks fabulous on this awesome card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card just makes me smile! What a fantastic job you have done coloring this cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))