Monday, May 16, 2011

Wherever!

lotvsm

Good day dear friends and Happy Monday !! I hope everyone’s week has started off to a good start.

I am at work today so am hoping this post goes off like it is suppose to.

I have another one of these cute adorable bears from the new release of It’s A Boy Thing from  Lily Of The Valley to show you today.

He is called Football Shirt Bear !!! He’s so handsome isn’t he??
I have colored him with my copic’s and the sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from there Clear additions collection.

Papers are from DCWV and I used a punch from SU as my border. The star brads were from my stash.

Thank so much for stopping bye and I do hope you click on over to Lily Of The Valley and get your new stamps before there gone. I know you all know how fast these sell out.

Sending you big hugs (((((((()))))))))

lotv

3 comments:

  1. Great male card, Donalda, love it.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the little bear and your coloring is superb. Nifty layout to! Really love the entire new release, but I'm trying to be good. Notice the trying?? LOL
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Donalda, these new LOTV stamps are just adorable !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))