Monday, May 9, 2011

Some more sneak peaks

sneak2sm

Good day dear friends !! My post is a little late today. I got so busy last night I never got it wrote up. But better late than never they say.

Today I have a couple more sneak peaks for you. My first card is this Simply Adorable from Sugar Nellie. Oh isn’t she just precious?? I have to say this is my favorite out of the ones I have. She is called Summer.

I have colored her with my copic’s and the shading was so awesome on this one too that it was so easy to color.

I received a few weeks ago this most awesome package in the mail from one of my dear friends and I just about cried when I opened it. It was filled with all kinds of goodies and these papers and ribbon and pearls  was part of it. I am so loving this papers that it killed me to use them lol Thanks so much sweetie, you are an angel. I love everything !!! I used a spellbinder die and some gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers Check out that new poppy flower I love them. I used the Su slit punch for my ribbon and the Nellie Snellen leaf punch.

Now these will be coming soon to Funky Kits so make sure you keep an eye out these will be digital so there will be no waiting.

 

sneak2

Now my last card for today is another sneak peak from Lily Of The Valley. This little fellow is called Cricket. Now I am not to familiar with this sport so I do hope I have done him justice. I have used some papers from BG and he is colored with my copics. The ribbon is from SU and the Star border is from Fiskars. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps . I just added some metal corners and some star buttons from my stash.

The time is almost here Lily Of The Valley Fans. I know you are counting down the hours. You are going to want them all I am telling you so remember I told you that lol

sneak1

Well I am calling it a night. Thanks so much for stopping bye and visiting me , It means so much. Sending Big Hugs(((((((((()))))))))

3 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous sweet cards Donalda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first is my favourite here - the pinks & blacks with those flowers & the image is just brilliant - I do have a soft spot for back views though. The soft grey & pink together with the hint of green on those leaves & the delicacy of the pearls are all pretty & feminine - brilliant for a gril just turning into her teens. I like those corners with the little cricketer & the way the image is the focal point for the eyes.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sugar Nellie card has such a wistful look about it. I love, love the image and you have colored it to perfection. Your LOTV guy is so cute and I am going to have to get those stamps for my grandsons! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))