Friday, May 27, 2011

Pictures

Hello All !

First I would like to say Thank You to all that have left me comments on my last post and for all the emails.  We are all very Thankful we are all okay.

I have a few pictures of my friends house below but the first one here is why my daughter has no electric yet. If you look close it up rooted the whole tree.

This tree is laying on the power lines and there is so many worse ones so when the electric company gets to it then they will take care of this one. They said it could be Sunday before they get to it. So my daughter and family are doing what they can and are here taking showers etc.

!cid__0526111804

This next picture here is of my friend’s house in the back. They were so lucky that it never got there house, it is on the corner there but from what we can tell it hasn’t done any real damage to the house.

!cid__downsized950525012025

This is the front side. The link to the video is on my last post. This happened at 46 and 50. Thank God there were no deaths just injured and everyone is okay. Can’t say that for some animals though.

!cid__downsized950526011200

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'd heard about your troubles on the radio here in the UK, but seeing the pictures and reading your posts really brings it home. I can't imagine how dreadful this must be! My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

    love and hugs, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donalda,
    I am just thankful that you and your family are ok. It is a wake up for all of us to realize how precious life is and how quickly things can change. Stay safe...hugs patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is WOW!!!! The rath of Mother Nature..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather this spring has been just plain scary. Thank heaven's every one in your town is Ok! Thinking of you,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness you and your family are safe it looks terrifing.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is dreadful!!! I'm so glad that you're all doing fine! I've seen lots of videos on the news about this, but it always makes it more real when you know someone who's actually experienced it!
    I'm so happy that we almost never experience something like this here in Norway!!!

    Hope you'll be fine, dear, and that your daughter gets electrisity back very soon!
    Take care!
    Warm hugs & thoughts, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care all of you - you're much in my thoughts. I cannot even imagine how terrifying this would be to experience.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))