Friday, May 6, 2011

Zuki

lotv6sm

 

Good day dear friends.

Thanks so much for stopping bye and visiting me today, Yes this is my second post for the day (Shocker isn’t it?)

I would like to show you another sneak peak of these adorable It’s a Boy Thing from Lily Of The Valley. Just so precious !!

This image is called Karate Kid. I just love this little cutie. I have colored him with my copics and have used papers from BG.

I used some scrabble blocks for the wording ZUKI which means Punch. My granddaughter takes Karate so she told me to use that word lol

She is just a yellow belt right now and so she said I should of colored the belt yellow. (bad grandma)

I used the ticket punch from SU and added some brads and spacers and used some ric rac and a Spellbinder die to cut the image out.

Not much longer to wait Lily Of The Valley fans!!! Getting close.

lotv6

Sending you all big hugs ((((((())))))))))

5 comments:

  1. He/she is a cutie! Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card! Love it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of my favorite images! My GS love to show me their Karate moves. I love your card and know it will put a smile on someone's face! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love the LOTV image and your use of scrabble tiles !!

    Hugs, snadra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK...maybe...this card is my all time favorite! LOL!...I am never going to be able to pick as I love all your cards. I do love this image, he is so much fun and he makes me think of my grandsons....I wish we lived close enough to get together and play!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))