Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer Days

sweetsassysm

Happy weekend dear friends. It is so nice here today. No rain for a change. We have had so many flood warnings out I am so glad to see the rain stop. Let’s hope it stays that way for awhile.

I am getting ready to go watch my granddaughter play ball so wanted to get this card posted for you all to see some more sneak peaks of the It’s A Boy Thing from Lily Of The Valley. The count down is on and they will be coming to you real soon. I know you all are ready to fill your carts up with these cuties.

Today I am showing you Aeroplane.  Don’t you just love these cuties??? I have used some papers from DCWV and some brads and spacers. The sentiment is from Lily Of The Valley also and I used an SU scallop punch on it. I added an die from My Favorite Things  behind the image.

I am entering this into the The Sweet Stop  Challenge Blog with there wonderful sketch.

sweetsassy

Thanks so much for stopping bye this morning and will see you later on today with a sneak peak from Sugar Nellie.

Sending you big hugs your way (((((((()))))

6 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog, fabulous work. truly talented.

    Kaza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a wee boy Donalda. I'm loving these new stamps. Can't wait till they go on sale!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that I always love the 'boy' themes. I am loving the sneak peaks of the new LOTV stamps and can tell my pocket book will be groaning again! Your card is lovely and as usual you have colored your image to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Donalda, this is adorable.. gald you are enjoing the weather, and it's not raining. Enjoy your Mother's Day tomorrow

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the way the pattern in the blue paper picks up the skeleton fuselage of the plane & your blue swirly metal is a brilliant embellishment in keeping with the metally sense of the card's theme.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))