Saturday, May 7, 2011

Look what I got !!!

sbsm

Oh look what came in my mail box today !!!!! Met Flora !!! Isn’t she just the most adorable little girl you have seen??

This is a sneak peak to what you will see real soon over at Funky Kits !!! Yes we have more Simply Adorable coming !!!

I have colored Flora with my copics and used some papers from MME. I used dies from My Favorite Things and Cheery Lynn Designs .

The post card and wording is from Lily Of The Valley from the clear additions collection. Then for the flower I just made one from my SU scalloped punch and added a pearl brad in the center.  I am entering this card into The Sugar Bowl for the gorgeous sketch and option of Vintage.

These images already have the shading done for you so they are wonderful to color. So keep stalking Funky Kits for Sugar Nellie has done it again.

Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me again. I know I said this morning we were having a gorgeous day here. I went to my granddaughters ballgame and guess what ?? It started raining. It never lasted all day so that is a good thing.

Well have to run the little man is coming over to stay with grandma while dad takes mommy out to eat for Mothers Day. So enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Big hugs coming at ya ((((((((()))))))))

sb

9 comments:

  1. O my word Donalda isn't she just gorgeous and you've made such a stunning card with her as always!! Why'd you have to tease us lol, when will she be available? Hope you're having a great weekend Hun. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donalda:
    What a Lovely card I just love it it is adorable love the little girl, the colors are grand I just love what you have done with it as with all of your cards. I always find you have beautiful cards posted each time I visit.
    Have a Wonderful Mothers day.
    ~ God Bless ~
    Hugs :o)
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! she is breathtaking hun! love the gorgeous colours you've used for her and your colouring is amazing! thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she is gorgeous, love how you layered the doilies..

    Hugs
    Debbie

    Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Donalda, Flora is almost as gorgeous as your card, both are simply stunning !! Have fun with the little man !

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super with those dark chocolatey browns & the postcard is a lovely idea.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous card Donalda,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donalda I just love Flora...hadn't seen her yet but heard about her....a must have. Love the postcard and flower. Great colour combo too. Great to see you and thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge, good luck with the prize draw!
    Happy crafting, Erika. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These images are so wonderful. I love your coloring (do I keep repeating myself?) But, it bears stating again....you have done an outstanding job on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))